A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinubhai Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinubhai Vachhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad.
Dr. Vachhani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Montgomery Campus
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinubhai Vachhani MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinubhai Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Vinubhai Vachhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinubhai Vachhani practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.