A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinus Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinus Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinus Kanti Patel DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinus K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vinus Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinus Patel practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.