A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viola Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viola Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viola Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viola Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viola Chen practice?
- Dr. Viola Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Viola Chen practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.