A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viola Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viola Jacob, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Chidambaram.
Dr. Jacob has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viola M A F Jacob MA and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viola M. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Viola Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viola Jacob practices Internal Medicine near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Clermont Internists.