A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violante Currie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violante Currie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Currie
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Currie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violante Currie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Currie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Currie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violante E Currie MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Violante E. Currie practice?
- Dr. Violante Currie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Violante Currie practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.