Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Violante Currie
Dr. Violante Currie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Currie is affiliated with Albany Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital - North and NYU Langone Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Violante Currie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Violante Currie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Michael Schreiber
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0.52 mi44
Dr. Binaya Shrestha
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0.52 mi31