A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violante Currie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violante Currie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violante Currie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Currie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Currie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violante E Currie MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Violante E. Currie practice?
- Dr. Violante Currie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Violante Currie practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.