A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violet Habwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violet Habwe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violet Habwe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habwe graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Habwe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violet Habwe MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Violet Habwe practice?
- Dr. Violet Habwe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Violet Habwe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Nephrologists.