A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violet McIntosh is Excellent. Dr. McIntosh has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violet McIntosh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sentinel Node Biopsies, Stereotactic Core Biopsies, Lumpectomy, Mastectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntosh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McIntosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Violet McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Violet M. McIntosh practice?
Dr. Violet McIntosh practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Violeta McIntosh, Dr. Violette McIntosh