A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wei-Ping Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wei-Ping Violet Shen MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wei-Ping V. Shen practice?
- Dr. Wei-Ping Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Wei-Ping Shen practices Hematology & Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.