A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violeta Calibuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violeta Calibuso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calibuso graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calibuso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violeta DR Calibuso MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Violeta D. Calibuso practice?
- Dr. Violeta Calibuso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Violeta Calibuso practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.