A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violeta Galdamez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violeta Galdamez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violeta Galdamez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galdamez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Galdamez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violeta Auxiliadora Galdamez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Violeta A. Galdamez practice?
- Dr. Violeta Galdamez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Violeta Galdamez practices Pediatrics near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Pediatricians.