Learn more about Dr. Violeta Galdamez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violeta Galdamez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violeta Galdamez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galdamez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Galdamez has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galdamez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Violeta A. Galdamez practice?
Dr. Violeta Galdamez practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Pediatricians, Huntington Park Family Physicians, and Huntington Park General Practitioners.