A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violeta Lizano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violeta Lizano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizano graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Lizano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lizano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Violeta M. Lizano practice?
Dr. Violeta Lizano practices Pediatrics near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Pediatricians.