Learn more about Dr. Violeta Radenovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violeta Radenovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violeta Radenovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Radenovich graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Radenovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Radenovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Violeta Radenovich practice?
Dr. Violeta Radenovich practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.