Ophthalmologists
1250 E Cliff Dr
Ste 4D
El Paso, TX 79902
915-577-9339
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Sep 18th, 2014

I am exceptionally happy with the service and care provided by Dr. Radenovich and her staff.

|  muy bien  |  show details
by pilar mier on Sep 12th, 2014

nos gusta mucho el trato de todas las personas y la doctora, son muy amables

|  Aria Carriere  |  show details
by Magaly Carriere on Sep 4th, 2014

My first visit with the doctor was one that I could forget. I was uneducated and uninformed about my daughters's health. The doctors bed side manner was anything but professional and unpleasant. However, I have continued to have my daughter as a patient. I have become informed and was able to communicate my concerns to the doctor. Doctor Radenovich is knowledgeable and efficient and that is why I have continued to be a patient.

|  Excellent visit  |  show details
by Joey Meza on Sep 2nd, 2014

Upon arrival we were greeted by the staff and we were pointed in the right direction where to sign in and we were seen in very fast timely manner. And all staff that helped us were very respectful and when we saw dr. Radenovich she explained everything that she was doing and pointed out all options. And after seeing her our next stop was at the optical divison and they showed us different glasses and had a large variety of character glasses and brand name glasses. Overall great experience all the way around

|  Awesome service  |  show details
by Blanca K. Lucero on Aug 21st, 2014

The staff was very nice since the moment we walked in to the office. They were all very patient with my 2 year old son. All my questions were answered.

by Sarah B.'s Mom on Aug 9th, 2014

My daughter has been in Dr. Radenovich's care for nearly two years. Dr. Radenovich and her staff have provided world-class care to my daughter in a consistently professional manner. The staff answering the phone was very helpful to us setting up our initial visit with Dr. Radenovich, explaining what will take place during the visit as well as what our out-of-pocket cost will be under our insurance coverage. We have had numerous visits to the office and we had to reschedule a few appointments due to unforeseen circumstances. Even though Dr. Radenovich’s office sees hundreds of patients weekly, the front desk employees were always very accommodating and tried their best to reschedule us to fit our schedule. We had to purchase eye patches from the Optical Center and the staff members there were always very courteous and showed great interest in my child’s needs. When we purchased a pair of Babiators for my now toddler, the staff member took her time trying on several pairs on my daughter, ensuring that we were purchasing the best-fitting pair for her. My daughter recently had an operation on both of her eyes for strabismus and even though it was very difficult to let our young child undergo eye surgery, we had full confidence in Dr. Radenovich’s skills as a surgeon. Dr. Radenovich is highly trained, skillful, knowledgeable and caring. She has shown great interest in my daughter’s overall well-being and took into consideration my daughter’s health history (open heart surgery, physical and speech therapy) in her course of treatment. Dr. Radenovich has an outstanding work ethic and her staff echoes the same characteristics. David and Christian have been invaluable to us and have expressed great interest in my daughter’s well-being. Christian has such a warm and caring personality and he has helped ease my daughter’s fears associated with doctor’s visits. David has always retuned my phone calls promptly and answered my questions from patching related questions to pre-op jitters. David also provided us with very useful and practical information on how to take care of our daughter post-op. His words encouraged me those first 24 hours when my daughter would only find comfort in my arms. My daughter is now two and a half years old and she is excited to go see Dr. Radenovich and her staff when she goes in for her appointments. My daughter has been through quite a bit and it means so much to us to know that she is receiving the best possible ophthalmologic care here, in El Paso. We cannot recommend Dr. Radenovich and her staff enough!

|  Excellent eye doctor!  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2014

My daughter has been coming here for over 9 years. She knows exactly what she's doing and knows how to handle kids very well. The nurses are also extremely helpful and friendly!

|  I Love this doctors office  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

This office was by far one of the best experiences I have had in a doctors visit. The staff is very knowledgeable and excellent with children. The doctor was was great with my child. Thank you keep up the great work.

May 1st, 2014

Excellent courtesy from employees. Dr. V Radenovich very prompt and kind. Waiting time not that bad, average as other doctors offices. Truly recommend her services.

|  Best Office Staff and Dr. in town!  |  show details
by Sara McCleskey on Apr 24th, 2014

I haven't ever been as pleased with a physician's visit for myself or my children. I actually ENJOY going to the office to see the friendly staff and caring Dr. Radenovich. I am beyond grateful they have helped my daughter's vision- her Amblyopia has shown excellent improvement. I am blessed to have met Dr. Radenovich. She is the ONLY Pediatric Ophthalmologist in El Paso. She is knowledgable, patient, and friendly. I loved that her staff works so well with the children they exclusively service. I couldn't be more pleased in recommending a physician to another person- for something so fragile as vision in a child. THANK YOU!!!!

|  WRONG DIAGNOSIS  |  show details
by Michele G. on Mar 26th, 2014

Our son had surgery for strambismus in 2013. Having just moved to the area we were referred to Dr. Radenovich by our sons pediatrician. Making an appointment was easy, however since we were a new patient the wait time was long. The tech was very nice and spent more time with us then the doctor herself did. Dr. Radenovich spent maybe 10mins at most with us and our son. She said that she wanted our son to have an MRI because she suspected possible brain damage due to seeing eye tremors. She stated he was very near sighted and gave us a new prescription for glasses. Our gut told us to get a second opinion, so we took our son back to his original doctor who performed his eye surgery. Our son does NOT have any brain damage, eye tremors, nor is he near sighted. In fact our son is very far sighted and was giving yet another prescription for glasses. Needless to say I am filing a formal complaint against Dr. Radenovich for wrong diagnosis.

|  happy  |  show details
by christopher on Feb 8th, 2014

the staff is very friendly competent courteous and professional I'm always very satisfied and confident of Dr Violeta Radenovich care of my son she's been very helpful in helping my son with his vision and cataract surgery

|  Horrible office overall  |  show details
by Melissa on Feb 4th, 2014

My daughter had her appointment there last week and it was awful!! The wait time is ridiculous and the dr has horrible bedside manners!! Not only is the office filthy but all her front staff are rude and look unhappy! I was given a prescription by someone in the optical there and I felt they were all rude as well and didn't do their jobs to the best of their knowledge. I won't be back to this office at all!! Horrible experience!

Jan 13th, 2014

Receptionists are not friendly, nor do they have proper telephone skills. Child’s glasses are expensive and do not come in a timely manner. The workers that help do the exams are very professional and courteous.

|  Worth the Wait  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2013

Yes, the wait, especially if you're a new patient, is atrocious. Be prepared & discreetly bring snacks & drinks if you have real little ones. She effectively is really the only pediatric eye specialist in El Paso, so that explains the wait, & it can be tedious. However, from the support staff through the doctor, they are very nice, knowledgeable, & professional. Also she exclusively treats children only so that to me is a plus.

|  Horrible  |  show details
by Jessica on Sep 30th, 2013

This is the worst doctor's office I have ever been to. My sons appointment was at 3:15, and we didn't leave until 6:15. They seem to double or triple book appointments. The amount of patients waiting at any given time is ridiculous. The office is dirty, unorganized, and extremely overly crowded. We also got a message to reschedule our son's appointment that we had for 2 months because Dr. Radenovich decided to go out of town. Every time I try to call to reschedule I get put on hold for 20 minutes before I get frustrated and hang up. We have found another doctor, and will never go back to Dr. Radenovich. I wouldn't recommend her office to anybody.

|  HORRIBLE OFFICE DEMEANOR  |  show details
by ANGRY PATIENT on Sep 17th, 2013

I THINK THAT THIS OFFICE NEEDS TO HAVE RULES AS FAR AS EATING OR HAVING PEOPLE COME IN AND SELL FOOD. THE OFFICE TO ME LOOKED VERY DIRTY AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I'M SURE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STAFF. YOU SEE PEOPLE IN HERE EATING AND THEIR KIDS MAKING A MESS AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER DOCTORS THAT I VISIT AND NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH CHAOS OR DISORDER AS YOU DO IN THIS OFFICE. I BELIEVE IT MAKES THEM LOOK BAD WHEN YOU HAVE A MESS OF CHIPS, COOKIES, PAPER WRAPPINGS AND EVEN DIAPER DROPPINGS IN THE OFFICE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND LOOK INTO MAKING SURE YOUR OFFICE LOOKS MORE "PRESENTABLE". I WAS THERE AND FELT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE I FEEL YOUR PLACE IS A FILTH. PLEASE LOOK INTO MAKING IT BE MORE BEARABLE AND PRESENTABLE AND OVERALL CLEAN WHEN YOU SEE CHILDREN.

|  Knowledgeable Doctor. Best in El paso  |  show details
by egandara on May 15th, 2013

The Dr was very accurate in my son's diagnosis. His condition improved drastically. The staff was very nice and helpful. The wait time is average compared to EVERY dr in el paso. I would not take my son any where else. The other "pediatric opthamologist" in el paso isnt really specialized in pediatrics. So i would NEVER take my child else where. I highly recommend her. Dont go else where.

|  Love this office  |  show details
by Cassandra R. on Apr 12th, 2013

Yes the wait time is a while... But overall i loved this office! The staff there is wonderful, from front desk staff to the Dr assistants and the people in the optical as well. The Dr. is very knowledgeable and i felt her staff was the same way. Everyone seemed to be very friendly and they helped my daughter. I purchased a pair of glasses in their optical and i have to say that this is the best pair my daughter has had. The girl(wears glasses herself) who helped me was very patient and knowledgeable about what was best for my daughter. Thank you!!!

|  HORRIBLE STAFF  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

It took me a week to attempt to get an appointment with the doctors office after my daughter was released from the Hospital. When I finally got ahold of someone who scheduled me an appointment immediately. Come to find out because I asked if I could pay the Co-insurance of 78.60 Friday because its payday week they wouldn't. They first stated that the insurance wouldn't pay the visit,which is a lie, then revised their answers stating that it was THEIR Office Policy. It was urgent that my daughter needed to see an opthomologist due to her condition that she had. Our Deductible was met all was needed was a co-insurance. A regular Specialty visit run high so Greedy Doctor or Mean staff I will let you choose.

Aug 15th, 2012

Best Pediatric Ophthalmologist in El Paso.Very caring, excellent surgeon.Very competent staff.

Apr 30th, 2012

I waited for 2 and a half hours before being seen by Radenovich, who did not even introduce herself when she walked into the room. While she seemed competent, the untenable wait time would prevent me from returning. Her waiting room was filthy, food and other spills on the floor, plus screaming babies and the lady selling burritos in the waiting room all created an unpleasant experience.

|  only pediatric opthalmologist in el paso!!!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I think Dr.radenovich is a very trustful doctor. The day I took my child it did take a while to see the doctor. But my child's health is more important than anything and I don't mind to wait. The staff was wonderful and treated my child very good. When I got to see the doctor she answered all my questions. We are very lucky to have Dr.radenovich here in el paso that way we don't have to travel to another place to see an opthalmologist. I also heard she is known for her strabismus surgeries and how well she performs the surgeries.

|  Warning!! 2 hour Wait  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

I'm guessing this is El Paso's only Pediatric Opthamologist as, I kid you not, we were there waiting from 1pm & we weren't seen by the doctor til about 3:15! Fortunately, I had read some the reviews on this practice prior to appt & was prepared. However, I wasn't warned by the receptionists upon scheduling the appt. & would've been incensed had I not done some research. If you can get past the bad wait, I found the staff very friendly & accomodating particularly both receptionists & Luisa one of the assistants. Contrary to some previously poor reviews of the doctor, I found her very friendly, caring, & professional. Not too sure of her skill & as this was just a preliminary before my child's procedure, but overall I'm pleased.

|  Mixed Reviews  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

-They were sending kids in and dilated them quickly. The holdup was seeing the doctor. We had 7 kids dilated and in the waiting room with us and the doctor hadn't arrived yet.-She told us to come back in a month and we scheduled that appointment. She called back later and cancelled and would be gone for 6 weeks which would not allow us to come back in a month like she had told us. We left and went to another doctor.-I feel like she's very knowledgeable, but she's difficult to get in to see. We had to wait a LONG time in the waiting room and then we could never get a followup appointment rescheduled because she was out of the office for so long.

|  Not a caring doctor for kids  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

the wait was 2 1/2 hrs long no seating people on the floor and once we saw her she did not look at me just walked past and said hello, and not one word to my son just look at the light, and he's fine bring him back in a yr. No personality what so ever.

Jan 5th, 2011

Very difficult to deal with for insurance purposes. Makes many billing mistakes and then argues with you when you try to call it to their attention. Very unfriendly staff. Dr. seems to be very abrupt and uncaring.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Some times you have to wait 2 hrs until you see the Doctor

by Angela on Apr 2nd, 2009 on yahoo.com

I recently went to Dr. Radenovich and to be honest the wait was way too long. There was no were to sit and when I finally got to see the doctor she was rude and talked to me about things that had nothing to do with my child's eyes. Sure she helped my daughter but I just wanted to get out of there! Too bad she's the only pediatric opthamologist in El Paso. If there was another doctor I would definitly go

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

The best,and most caring doctor in town, and the support staff is terrific!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com