Dr. Violeta Radenovich MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology El Paso, TX

3.6

September 18th, 2014
I am exceptionally happy with the service and care provided by Dr. Radenovich and her staff.

September 12th, 2014
muy bien
nos gusta mucho el trato de todas las personas y la doctora, son muy amables

September 4th, 2014
Aria Carriere
My first visit with the doctor was one that I could forget. I was uneducated and uninformed about my daughters's health. The doctors bed side manner was anything but professional and unpleasant. However, I have continued to have my daughter as a patient. I have become informed and was able to communicate my concerns to the doctor. Doctor Radenovich is knowledgeable and efficient and that is why I have continued to be a patient.

September 2nd, 2014
Excellent visit
Upon arrival we were greeted by the staff and we were pointed in the right direction where to sign in and we were seen in very fast timely manner. And all staff that helped us were very respectful and when we saw dr. Radenovich she explained everything that she was doing and pointed out all options. And after seeing her our next stop was at the optical divison and they showed us different glasses and had a large variety of character glasses and brand name glasses. Overall great experience all the way around

August 21st, 2014
Awesome service
The staff was very nice since the moment we walked in to the office. They were all very patient with my 2 year old son. All my questions were answered.

August 4th, 2014
Excellent eye doctor!
My daughter has been coming here for over 9 years. She knows exactly what she's doing and knows how to handle kids very well. The nurses are also extremely helpful and friendly!

May 1st, 2014
I Love this doctors office
This office was by far one of the best experiences I have had in a doctors visit. The staff is very knowledgeable and excellent with children. The doctor was was great with my child. Thank you keep up the great work.

May 1st, 2014
Excellent courtesy from employees. Dr. V Radenovich very prompt and kind. Waiting time not that bad, average as other doctors offices. Truly recommend her services.

April 24th, 2014
Best Office Staff and Dr. in town!
I haven't ever been as pleased with a physician's visit for myself or my children. I actually ENJOY going to the office to see the friendly staff and caring Dr. Radenovich. I am beyond grateful they have helped my daughter's vision- her Amblyopia has shown excellent improvement. I am blessed to have met Dr. Radenovich. She is the ONLY Pediatric Ophthalmologist in El Paso. She is knowledgable, patient, and friendly. I loved that her staff works so well with the children they exclusively service. I couldn't be more pleased in recommending a physician to another person- for something so fragile as vision in a child. THANK YOU!!!!

March 26th, 2014
WRONG DIAGNOSIS
Our son had surgery for strambismus in 2013. Having just moved to the area we were referred to Dr. Radenovich by our sons pediatrician. Making an appointment was easy, however since we were a new patient the wait time was long. The tech was very nice and spent more time with us then the doctor herself did. Dr. Radenovich spent maybe 10mins at most with us and our son. She said that she wanted our son to have an MRI because she suspected possible brain damage due to seeing eye tremors. She stated he was very near sighted and gave us a new prescription for glasses. Our gut told us to get a second opinion, so we took our son back to his original doctor who performed his eye surgery. Our son does NOT have any brain damage, eye tremors, nor is he near sighted. In fact our son is very far sighted and was giving yet another prescription for glasses. Needless to say I am filing a formal complaint against Dr. Radenovich for wrong diagnosis.

February 8th, 2014
happy
the staff is very friendly competent courteous and professional I'm always very satisfied and confident of Dr Violeta Radenovich care of my son she's been very helpful in helping my son with his vision and cataract surgery

February 4th, 2014
Horrible office overall
My daughter had her appointment there last week and it was awful!! The wait time is ridiculous and the dr has horrible bedside manners!! Not only is the office filthy but all her front staff are rude and look unhappy! I was given a prescription by someone in the optical there and I felt they were all rude as well and didn't do their jobs to the best of their knowledge. I won't be back to this office at all!! Horrible experience!