A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violeta Zamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violeta Zamora is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamora
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamora graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Zamora has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violeta Cusi Zamora MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Violeta C. Zamora practice?
- Dr. Violeta Zamora has 1 office location.
Dr. Violeta Zamora practices Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.