A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violeta De La Melena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violeta De La Melena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Melena
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Melena Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Melena graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. De La Melena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violeta Tammy De La Melena MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Violeta T. De La Melena practice?
- Dr. Violeta De La Melena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Violeta De La Melena practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Surgeons.