A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violetta Delamelena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violetta Delamelena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delamelena graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Delamelena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violetta Tammy Delamelena MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Violetta T. Delamelena practice?
- Dr. Violetta Delamelena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Violetta Delamelena practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.