A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violetta Faryno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violetta Faryno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violetta Faryno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faryno graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faryno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faryno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Violetta Faryno practice?
Dr. Violetta Faryno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.