A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Violette Ghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Violette Ghali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Violette Ghali, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghali graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ghali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Violette S Ghali MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Violette S. Ghali practice?
- Dr. Violette Ghali has 1 office location.
Dr. Violette Ghali practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.