A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viorel Raducan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viorel Raducan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viorel Raducan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raducan graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Raducan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viorel Raducan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viorel Raducan practice?
- Dr. Viorel Raducan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Viorel Raducan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH and Huntington, WV.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.