A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viorel Raducan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viorel Raducan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viorel Raducan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raducan graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Raducan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raducan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Viorel C. Raducan practice?
Dr. Viorel Raducan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Providence Surgeons and Providence Orthopedic Surgeons.