Learn more about Dr. Vipan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipan Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipan Gupta, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipan Kumar Gupta MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipan K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Vipan Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vipan Gupta practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Neurologists and Elk Grove Village Sleep Medicine Doctors.