Learn more about Dr. Vipan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipan Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipan Gupta, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipan Kumar Gupta MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipan K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Vipan Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vipan Gupta practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Neurologists and Elk Grove Village Sleep Medicine Doctors.