Learn more about Dr. Vipin Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipin Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipin Garg, MD, FAASM, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vipin Garg practice?
Dr. Vipin Garg practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Union Internists, Union Sleep Medicine Doctors, Union Pulmonologists, Union Critical Care Practitioners, and Union Obstetricians & Gynecologists.