Learn more about Dr. Vipin Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipin Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipin Garg, FAASM, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vipin Garg practice?
Dr. Vipin Garg practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Union, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists, Elizabeth Sleep Medicine Doctors, Elizabeth Pulmonologists, Elizabeth Critical Care Practitioners, and Elizabeth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.