A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipin Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipin Garg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipin Garg FAASM, FCCP, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vipin Garg practice?
- Dr. Vipin Garg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vipin Garg practices Pulmonary Disease near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Union, NJ.
See Elizabeth Pulmonologists.