A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipin Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipin Garg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Garg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipin Garg FAASM, FCCP, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vipin Garg practice?
- Dr. Vipin Garg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vipin Garg practices Pulmonary Disease near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Elizabeth Pulmonologists.