More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vipin Garg
Dr. Vipin Garg, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Union, NJ, with another office in Elizabeth, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Garg is affiliated with Trinitas Regional Medical Center, New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn and Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth. He speaks English.
Dr. Vipin Garg has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Vipin Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, NJ.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Union, NJ 0.63 mi30
Dr. Alan Burghauser
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Union, NJ 0.63 mi37
Dr. Chirag Mehta
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Millburn, NJ 1.91 mi14