Overall Review

2.9

March 29th, 2016
TJ
The office manager needs to be fired! Wait time is ridiculously long every time I come here! No respect for patient'safety time. Do not choose this doctor unless you have nothing but time on your hands!!

October 7th, 2015
The most unprofessional doctors office.. The way he treats his staff I'm surprised they even stay there never going back. The office is also very dirty some of the seats have dried up urine on them.. Just disgusted with this place..

September 21st, 2015
Find another DR
The staff is extremely rude and they lie to patients. I have never seen such a unpprofessional group. Dr. Garg triple books appointments and has no respect for his patients or their time! The fact that it is easy to get an appointment should be a clue that people don't like him.

August 24th, 2015
Dr Garg is awesome, his staff are often too busy speaking Spanish to be courteous to the staff

September 19th, 2014
Worst "Dr." I have ever experienced
Dr. Garg is extremely unprofessional. He was having more of a conversation texting on his phone than he did talking to me regarding my concerns. He took no time or initiative whatsoever to explain anything to me. Literally rushed me out of his office. It's disgusting to think that he is one of the individuals that represent what we call our "health" care system. I would not recommend him even to a patient struggling to take their last breath.

May 27th, 2014
wonderful doctor
my neighbor recommended Dr Garg. I have had lung problems for over 20 yrs and have seen lots of doctors. When I called his office, I was asked to come right in. He has late hours on Friday which is a blessing. He has plenty of staff - who now know me by name and greet me with a smile. The wait was long but worth it. He immediately found the problem and changed my medication. He called my PCP from his cell phone immediately. By the next visit I was feeling 100% better. He had communicated with my rheumatologist and had a comprehensive plan in place. Now I know why his office has so many patients. I would go to anyone else.

May 4th, 2013
Not as bad as I thought
Although the wait is long, I appreciate having the flexibility of appointments. Seeing the nurse practitioner in the office was a life saver as she was available to see me. She was very attentive and responsive to my ails.

February 25th, 2013
can't call him a doctor
As someone else mentioned, doctor cares more what text message he is getting that listen and understand your problem. It is really upsetting to see a doctor checking his cell phone while you are explaining your health issue to him. He could not diagnose my problem, he never returns calls, and overall he does not seem to be a knowledgeable doctor, I would never recommend anyone to go see him. Never. I am still in pain after 4 months of seeing him. no MOre.

November 27th, 2012
he is not professional
first off, when I make appt, I make an appt to see a doctor, not a nurse. In Garg's office you have to see nurse unless you said at front desk that you do want to see a doctor, not a nurse, that is nonsense I think, I never had such experience in other doctos's offices. second off, doctor does not go in to details of your history, does not look or read notes written by other doctors. All he did for me prescribed bunch of antidepressants when actually I need real treatment. At least he is NOT a sleep doctor as it says on his lousy website. would not recommend him!

July 6th, 2011
I'm sorry to say my overall experience with Dr. Garg left alot to be desired. My waiting time was much longer than necessary. As for the office staff at the Union, NJ office. It was terrible. Insurance Certifications were never requested, Scheduling wrong CT Scans and never receiving calls after numberous calls to the office to try and correct or reschedule the correct CT Scan. Very disappointed with the whole experience as Dr. Garg was recommeded to me by my personal physician whom i value very highly.

January 2nd, 2011
Treatments changed my life
I visited various physicians but none seemed to want to do anything to start treatment because my results were borderline. I started treatment with Garg and the results have been positively surprising. Waiting times are 1 -2 hours, sometimes no chairs are available. The staff sometimes transfers you to the sleep center if they can't answer the question and the sleep center transfers back. Getting any supply or prescription need questions answered outside of appointment hours is nearly impossible. Nevertheless, I can't argue with dramatic results from treatment of a condition that was technically challenging to diagnose (6 sleep studies in).