A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipin Goyal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vipin Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vipin K. Goyal practice?
Dr. Vipin Goyal practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.