A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipin Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipin Goyal, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipin Goyal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipin K Goyal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vipin K. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Vipin Goyal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipin Goyal practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.