A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipin Koshal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipin Koshal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipin Koshal, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshal graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Koshal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipin B Koshal DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vipin B. Koshal practice?
- Dr. Vipin Koshal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vipin Koshal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Athens Internists and Athens Cardiologists.