Dr. Vipinder Mann DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Kingwood, TX

2.9

January 1st, 2015
Very caring and compassionate. My kids love her!

April 1st, 2014
This doctor was arrogant and refused to explain her responses to my questions. She became very defensive and was completely ill-mannered. I will NOT take my child to her again. next time, I'll take him ANYWHERE else.

June 24th, 2013
terrible with children
We have been to see this doctor twice, once with a 9-year old, and once with 3-year old twins. Both times, the doctor acted like she had no idea how to talk to children, or how to engage with them. I have been around introverted doctors who still knew how to connect with children and make them comfortable, but she had none of that ease. I honestly do not understand why she is in pediatrics, because my impression was that children make her uncomfortable.

December 25th, 2011
Bad bedside manner!
At first I thought she was okay because she seemed gentle & soft spoken although there was always an awkward tension. I tend to ask questions and want to be involved in my children's health care but the second I questioned anything she took a condescending, angry, your a bad parent tone. She treated me very rudely, gave me no encouragement as a parent, and I found myself dreading my child's next visit. My children have never cared for her and honestly she seems to be in th wrong specialty because she's terrible with kids. Doesn't explain things to them or help relieve their anxieties. She isnt any fun. If you like a phony smile with a condescending/degrading undertone she's your "mann". She always has an open schedule the day of, for last-minute appointments and I can see why...I wouldn't go to her if there was anyone else available!

July 20th, 2009
cold
this doctor has repeatedly given harsh observations and is insincere and abrupt. one might say she is very frank, and may even appreciate it,... until she is so with your child- she is a pediatric dr. and should leave her blunt remarks that are sugar coated with an obviously fake tone, for someone else. Her attitude is tired and bored, niether of which are condusive to making a child feel comfortable with her. She never considers what she might say in front of the kids might be misconstrued and hurtful to them so I'm done seeing her. My four children have been patients of hers for 5 years after having been bounced from dr. to dr. in the military healthcare system. That said, we've seen our fair share of dr.s and she is the coldest ever. Continuity of care was paramount for me, but we have a PPO and will not see her again.