Dr. Vipul Amin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vipul Amin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

Very kind & compassionate

Dr Amin is very knowledgeable....takes time to explain everything. I was extremely pleased with him.....the wait time was a bit long but my referring MD was able to get me in the same day as my visit to him! So reassured when I left there! No follow up was needed............

November 10th, 2016

Considerate

I love Dr. Amin. He is so kind and considerate. He does not forget who you are. I would not want to see any other Dr.

February 25th, 2015

Losing a GREAT doctor over his rude, inconsiderate staff!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Amin for about 7 years. He is an awesome doctor and I trust him. However, my last 2 visits in his Centre Alabama office has been awful. The first person you see when you walk in the office is with the asst. administrater (sceretary). They are your first impression of the doctor and staff in my book. They should be poilite, caring and helpful. However, that is NOT the case at all!!! I have never been treated so rudely in all my life at an doctor's office. Unfortunately I am disable and do not recieve my check until the 3rd of every month. So I did not have my 15,00 co-pay. I clearly stated that I would call in my copay on the 3rd, which is 6 days from my appt. date. Mallory repeatedly kept reminding me of the 15.00. On my way out of the office again I had to speak with her. She told me I could NOT have my procedure that was scheduled until I paid my 15.00 and she would be checking with my insurance to see what else I may be out of pocket for the procedure and that would have to be paid in full before the procedure could be done! REALLY over 15.00!!!! My 11 yo granddaughter was with me and ask why the lady was being so mean to me!! That is how noticable it was. Well I borrowed the 15.00 put it in my account went home called Mallory to pay my money since it would not wait (obviously) until the 3rd. She started raising her voice and talking so rudely to me and stated I was screaming, yelling and cussing her and she did not have to put up with it. This of course was so UNTRUE and thank goodness my daughter heard it all!! I did call the officer manager and report this, but she acted like she could care less! If you can handle the uncaring, bad attitude and rudeness of his staff, Dr. Amin is well worth going to. Me I cannot and will be searching for a new doctor asap, as well as cancel my procedure. I just no longer have faith in my doctor allowing his employees to treat his patients that way. This is my 2nd bad experience in his Cherokee county office. The 1st one I was being talked about in the hallway...like hello I am not deaf!!! I let it go that time, but will not this time!!!!

February 3rd, 2015

Fantastic Doctor

This doctor exceeds any amount of stars you could give. His knowledge, his people skills and compassion exceed that of any doctor I have ever met.

December 22nd, 2014

He is a everything and more than any patient could ask for a doctor and more. His staff is so kind and caring and most of all, you don't have to wait for prescriptions to be called in or them to call you back. They take of things right away. They are the Best..

April 23rd, 2014

RN

Caring and Concerned MD. My family loves and thanks this man !!: ) He is Very intelligent , this MD was able to put a diagnosis on my dad after several other MD's couldn't !!!

December 17th, 2013

Find another Doctor.

Has to be one of the worst run offices I have ever been in. If you do plan on going plan on waiting at least and hour + just to get back to the exam room. Staff is clueless !

November 14th, 2012

Review of Dr. Amin and his Staff

Dr. Amin, and his staff are so kind,and caring and professional. I recommend them to everyone who is having gastro. problems!

July 9th, 2012

Myra Leraaen

Dr. Amin is very special. He is always looking out for your best interest! He takes his time with you, and his staff is so friendly, and wonderful. Dr. Amin really cares about you. He has helped me so much!

May 30th, 2017