A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Desai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul K Desai MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vipul K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Vipul Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Desai practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.