A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Dev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Dev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dev graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Raman Dev MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vipul R. Dev practice?
- Dr. Vipul Dev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Dev practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons and Bakersfield Plastic Surgeons.