A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Parikh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Jitendra Parikh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vipul J. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Vipul Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Parikh practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.