Overall Review

May 8th, 2016
cannot complain. i have had two visits and appreciate his honesty in judging the paperwork i have given him from another doctor.

May 4th, 2016
I was very impressed with the entire staff, especially the physician.

March 21st, 2016
Accurate, staff is always when I need prescription, follow up,etc

January 28th, 2016
Over a three year period
Dr. Joshi is very knowledgeable and caring. He will spend time reviewing procedures, care and results with you, when you get to see him. Most of the visits are with a PA. The majority of the front office staff are always professional. If you have questions or need assistance and leave a message with a PA nurse it takes several days or longer to receive a response, this seems to be the big problem. I read other reviews saying Dr. Joshi is only interested in making money. I do not agree. The care and treatment I receive has definitely helped my RA.

November 18th, 2015
Katrina Kemp
the best doctor ever!!!

February 26th, 2015
He is really all about the money and not patient care at all. In the last 8 visits, I have not seen him, only the physician's assistants. His staff must be very underpaid because they do not act like they care at all either. And after open enrollment for Medicare was closed, he dropped some of the programs, including the one I signed up for. I thought I could just deal with that and pay out-of-pocket. But, now he has dropped me as a patient after 15 years. The thousands of dollars I have spent at his practice means nothing to him if that gravy train has dried up.

March 4th, 2014
Fed Up
If you are looking to spend a ton of money on services that don't add up to anything more than some bloodwork and a library of pharmaceuticals that don't do anything to improve your condition, this is the place for you. If you seek educated, engaging services to treat or simply moderate your RA symptoms, I suggest you avoid this office at all cost and seek actual informed medical professionals elsewhere. After years of dealing with the mismanaged administrators and terrible medical services of this office, I am leaving for a new RA doctor in a modern office with refined professional health care services. More than 5 years of treatment with Dr. Joshi has not helped me in any way. I suffer more pain, fatigue, sickness and over-all intensely poor health than I ever have. My health is in worse condition than it ever has been. This office as a whole is happy to bill both me and my insurance company and won't continue care with outstanding payments due, but nary a word in terms of improving my condition. Just keep me overdosed with ridiculous pills and tell me to come back in a couple of months for more pills that continue to do nothing in terms of my RA!! Furthermore, I typically endure some form of nightmare at the pharmacy due to the usual breakdown of accountability at Dr. Joshi's office. It's an absolute joke at best; you'd receive better health care at a sand-floored clinic in Fallujah. Avoid this nightmare rabbit hole!

April 2nd, 2013
Long Wait for an Appointment Becuase he IS the BEST in teh area.
I was in pain, afraid and very tense about coming in. Although the front office experience was impersonal, Dr. Joshi was amazing. He took the time to keep asking questions until he was sure of my problem. Then he took the time to explain it to me and then i got a shot into the shoulder between the bones. I was scared to death. Would you believe he is so good that I honestly did not feel much pain with the shot??? Afterwards he made stretching recommendations. It has been 8 years and not I have another problem. It is a Two Month wait just to get in to see him. But I am waiting, And I will not complain if I wait in his lobby, because that is a sign of a doctor (in this case anyways) that is really doing a great job and giving each patient the time they need instead of what the schedule will allow.

October 30th, 2012
Personal Opinon of Dr. Joshi
I must say Dr. Joshi was the first Doctor that truly listen and wanted to know my opinion of my illness. He trusted and respecets that I know my body better than anyone. His bedside manner is exceptional. Also his explanations of his diagnosis are great. He explains what and why he is doing what he recommends. I feel he is trulylooking pout for me and not trying to be right. He is so respectful and has helped me immensely.

September 24th, 2012
Money before well being
Unfortunately this practice is all about the monetary value of their care-- not in the well being of their patients :(

February 2nd, 2012
Dr. Joshi is awesome...the staff on the other hand is the worst. No matter how good the doctor is if the staff does not follow up with your needs you will have a problem. Will not go back for this reason alone.

November 9th, 2010
Redheaded Special Patient
Dr. Joshi is the very BEST! He is a real sweetheart of a doctor. He spends a lot of time talking with you and he actually listens to you. He works with you to help you feel better. His office staff is very personable and always very professional. I seen two other Rheumatologist before seeing Dr. Joshi. Third time is definitely the charm.