A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Lakhani, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Lakhani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakhani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul K Lakhani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Vipul Lakhani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Lakhani practices Ophthalmology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Whiting , NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists.