Learn more about Dr. Vipul Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Lakhani, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhani
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Lakhani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakhani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul K Lakhani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vipul K. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Vipul Lakhani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Lakhani practices Ophthalmology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Whiting , NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists.