A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Kubal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Kubal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Kubal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubal graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Kubal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul Kubal practice?
- Dr. Vipul Kubal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Kubal practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.