A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Kubal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Kubal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubal
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Kubal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubal graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Kubal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul Kubal practice?
- Dr. Vipul Kubal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Kubal practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.