A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Kubal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Kubal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Kubal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubal graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Kubal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Vijay Kubal DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul V. Kubal practice?
- Dr. Vipul Kubal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Kubal practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.