A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Lalitkumar Shah MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul L. Shah practice?
- Dr. Vipul Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Shah practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Maryville, IL.
See Maryville Internists, Maryville Geriatric Doctors, and Maryville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.