Dr. Vipul Lakhani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vipul Lakhani?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I have never had my quality of life so disregarded by any physician. If your case or your symptoms don't fit neatly into his textbook philosophy, you will get no sympathy here. It doesn't matter how wonderful your medical recommendations are - if you disregard my suffering, human value, and lived experience - your medical knowledge is useless.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Love the doctor, but hate the office staff!! He is easy to talk to and very compassionate. His nurse messes up a lot though so you'd better double check your appointments and any test she schedules.

Posted on September 17th, 2011

He is a wonderful MD. After being misdiagnosed from another Endocrinologist, he immediately was able to correctly and confidently diagnose me. If I ever have an issue or symptom arise, I can quickly shoot him an e-mail and he always responds the very same day! Also, he is extremely quick on getting back with me after my labs. I have never had to wait more than 1-2 days to hear back from him. But most importantly, he CARES and LISTENS!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I travel over 100 miles to get to Vanderbilt. I have the tests that he ordered, but one is running late-imagine that-and when I trek all the way over to his office--he has left and cannot see me. I had my appointment for 6 months--and they ask if I can come back the next day--ha--I told them that I don't live around the corner--and that gas is expensive. My daughter had missed classes to come with me and NO I could not come back the next day.I feel that this practice has gone downhill since Dr. Blevins has left.I had pituitary surgery done there and it cost my insurance over $100,000. I had not seen Dr. Lakhani since 2008--I felt his leaving was unprofessional and inconsiderate. He could have had one of his many office staff call over to Radiology and told me not to walk the mile it is to get there. Very, Very disappointed.I am thinking that UAB might could use my insurance money more--

Posted on May 13th, 2017