Learn more about Dr. Vipul Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Nanavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanavati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanavati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Joint Instability
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nanavati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Narendra Nanavati MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul N. Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Vipul Nanavati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Nanavati practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Sports Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons and Baltimore Sports Medicine Doctors.