A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Nanavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanavati
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nanavati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nanavati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Narendra Nanavati MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vipul N. Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Vipul Nanavati has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Nanavati practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.