A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Nanavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Nanavati, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nanavati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nanavati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vipul N. Nanavati practice?
Dr. Vipul Nanavati practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Surgeons.