Dr. Vipul Nanavati MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Worst Professional Orthopedic Doctor on the Planet
Unprofessional, Very Rudd, Incompetent How did he pass the medical exam? He needs to learn beside manners. He must be very unhappy in his life.

February 2nd, 2016
The visit today, was very rushed and very matter of fact. You want my help or what, type bedside manner. I was very shock, cause he looked so nice on profile pic, but in person..... I'm swamped can we see what the deal is here. Just a little taken back by his coldness. I told myself, maybe he's having a bad day, but looking at some other reviews, it looks like he's been having a lot of "bad days"....... I think I'm going to follow-up with another doctor. The staff, we're typical, funny and jovial, I call it making the most of the jobs they have. I say, they did better then the doc...:)

May 18th, 2015
The care I was given from the very first visit was awesome. Dr. Nanavati did a great job explaining all my options and the pros and cons of each. I have never felt more comfortable about a procedure. Thank you, Dr. Nanavati!!

February 3rd, 2015
Dr Nanavati is an Outstanding Physician
Outstanding Physician in all aspects!!!! Listened to what I had to say, explained my diagnosis and my treatment in ways easily understood, and performed a successful surgery, resulting in the best recovery possible. Would highly recommend Dr Nanavati.

January 28th, 2015
Told me he could do nothing for me, and told me to seek a 2nd opinion. Did nothing to try to find out why I was still in pain after surgery

January 19th, 2015
Excellent Experience
Goes above and beyond; has a good staff, whom he regarda highly and vice-versus.

December 26th, 2014
Go to chesapeake hand specialist.
Dr. Nanavati is never at the office. I've been referred to Dr. Nanavati for two different injuries with numerous visits and only seen him once. His bedside manner is at a bare minimum, at best. I would'nt recomend Dr. Nanavati unlees you had no other choice....

February 3rd, 2014
Hand Surgery
My experience with Dr Nanavati was ver unsatisfactory. My diagnosis & treatment was for a Tigger finger on my left hand.. He did not complete the treatment accurately. He was attempting to inject my finger with cortisone and didnot put in the correct track. My finger became extremely swollen and it was extremely painful. He could see the error himself & did not acknowledge the problem. He charge my insurance & Medicare. I called Medicare to report this. I went to another Hand Surgeon who treated this finger correctly . It is so simple if treated prperly.

December 23rd, 2013
Worst doctor experience I ever had
Worst experience I ever had with a doctor, went to see him on a follow up visit for my wrist pain but his rude PA ended the conversation in less than a minute saying I would have to get MRI even without asking how I was feeling. When I asked if I could see the doctor for few questions, she said that's what the dr. is going to say so it makes no sense seeing him, after I told her that I expect to see the doctor and ask him few questions after I had taken a day off to see him and paid specialist visit fee, she told she's going to let doctor know. After waiting for a long time again Dr. Nanavati finally came and said with attitude "What did I want to ask him?", when I asked him how should I position my wrist while typing, he said "Search in the internet or google it"!!!, VERY VERY RUDE doctor, ended up leaving his office heavily disappointed and sad :(

February 11th, 2013
FANTASTIC! TAKES HIS TIME! EXPLAINES HIS DIAGNOSIS & GIVES HIS REASONS FOR HOW HE CAN HELP FIX THE PROBLEM

August 19th, 2009
Dr. Nanavati is, without a doubt, one of the best doctors I have had in my 69 years on this plantet. I have one son who is a Medical Doctor and another who is in his 3 year on Medical School. I have told both of them that greatness is earned, and to be all you can be. I have used Dr. Nanavati as a mentor who exhibits both knowledge, humility and greatness.On a personal side, I want to thank him for all he does and for taking care of me while he was at Syracuse.

January 20th, 2009
Excellent doctor with an extremely efficient ran office. Waiting time is minimal for your appointment. He listens to your concerns and is straight to the point. Highly recommended!!!!!