Dr. Vipul Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Kissimmee, FL

3.9

April 25th, 2017
I'm a year out of my surgery. I still wear depends every night and have to wake up to change and urinate. I can't run, ride a bike, do decline sit ups, bench work at the gym (piss on my self) or ride an atv. Haven't had an erection since my operation. Been to Dr. Patel' office with my issues and. He won't even see me. Operates on you and that's the end of your relationship with him. I have friends who had this procedure and get to see and discuss issues and solutions will the doctor. He brags about how many operations he's done but knowone here's the real stories. This place is a sweat shop for prostate removal. Search hard for a good doctor that will work with you in a caring way until your healed. This is a terrible thing that's been done to me at this office.

May 5th, 2016
Dr Patel is a superstar -- he successfully performed my prostate cancer surgery this week and I don't think there is a better urologist on the planet in performing this surgical procedure!

March 21st, 2015
Not only total confidence in Dr. Patel but in his staff. Professional . empathetic as to your problem , clearly explaining your situation and treatment . The BEST SURGEON you can possibly have if you have Prostate cancer .

March 16th, 2015
I Trusted Him
Vip Patel did surgery to remove my prostate cancer. After surgery, I was assured that he had got it all. Well, he hadn't. He didn't bother to get clear margins and I had to have 45 radiation treatments which also failed. I am now incontanant.

February 7th, 2015
Seven years later
Seven years ago today, 2-7-2008, Dr. Vipul Patel performed a Robotic Prostatectomy to remove my cancerous prostate. I am healthy and thankful to Dr. Patel and everyone involved at Florida Hospital.

December 16th, 2014
Great person and physician. Diagnosed at a rather young age for prostate cancer, cancer was fairly aggressive, but surgery was a success.

July 23rd, 2013
Saved My Life
Thank you Dr Patel for your expertise, knowledge and dedication to the care of your patients who have prostate cancer and who are treated by you. My surgery and recovery have been extremely positive. My cancer was successfully removed and I am cancer free for 4+ years. Your reassuring, professional and confident attitude are an A+!! Your staff is top notch and their personal interest was sincere. I believe that what you and Florida Hospital at Celebration have established with your program is and should be a model for other operations throughout the world. My life is abundantly normal and my thanks and praise go out to Dr Vipul Patel.

July 23rd, 2013
Kind, compassionate, Surgeon
Dr.Patel truly takes the time to evaluate his patients individually. When it comes to prostate cancer each case is unique,therefore, my appreciation for the individualized care provided by Dr. Patel is abounding. I did not want to be just another "cancer" patient. It was the doctor's explanation to me that made me realize just because I know other men who have had prostate cancer with different treatments and outcomes, it was important to understand my situation. The surgery is only part of the treatment, the other part was dependent on my compliance and follow through with medications and therapy. I have and will continue to highly recommend Dr. Patel and his team!!

October 16th, 2011
More hype than results
I have had the worst experience with robotic prostate surgery with Dr. Patel. He is just a "show man" and advertises more than he delivers. I am still leaking urine more than 6 months after surgery and erections are NON EXISTENT! Stop advertising Dr. Patel and start delivering what you promise.

March 22nd, 2011
A True Professional
Dr. Patel and his staff are thoroughly professional in every aspect. His office worked tirelessly to negotiate the demands of presurgical clearances and insurance coverage, I was seen without delay, and the surgery went perfectly. Dr. Patel knew all of the information in my chart before meeting me, answered all of my questions without hesitation and everything happened the way he said it would.I have had an excellent result and I am cancer free. the decision to have him do my surgery was absolutely the best decision I could have made under the circumstances.

August 1st, 2010
The most experinced robotic surgeon in the world--everything he told would happen happenned when he told me--recovery was exactly as predicted--cancer free after 3.5 years--any complications were a result of prior non-Patel biopsy--he is a surgeon and once his work is done, if there are complications he does refer back to urologist for solutions--he works quickly and efficiently!