A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Ravjibhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vipul Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vipul Patel practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.