Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vipul Shah
Dr. Vipul Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital, University Community Hospital and UCH-Medical Center. Dr. Shah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vipul Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vipul Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Rajani Shah
Tampa, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Sayyed Hussain
Preventive Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.07 mi28