A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipul Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Ramanlal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Vipul Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Shah practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.