A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipul Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipul Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipul Rana Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipul R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vipul Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipul Singh practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.