A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vipulkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vipulkumar Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vipulkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vipulkumar G Patel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vipulkumar G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vipulkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vipulkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine near Dickinson, TX.
See Dickinson Internists.