Dr. Vira Heise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vira Heise?

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I think Dr. Heise is the best doctor I have every had an experience with. I am a 72 year old female, moved up here 12 years ago, and a widow. She is a warm and fuzzy person (that is my description of her). Unfortunately, my friends cannot go to her as she can not take any new patients. She is prompt with followups and never leaves you wondering about results. I hope I never have to look for another doctor because there is only one Dr. Vira Heise.

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Dr Heise really cares about all her patients. She goes above and beyond to help you resolve your health issue. Both my husband and I have her as our family physican and we feel fortunate.

Awesome

Posted on March 20th, 2010

You will not find a more careing or conciencious doctor. You may have to wait from time to time to see her but the wait is worth it for the care you receive from her.

Posted on January 27th, 2010