A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viraf Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viraf Cooper, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viraf Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viraf R Cooper MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viraf R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Viraf Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Viraf Cooper practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Surgeons and Edinburg Primary Care Doctors.