Learn more about Dr. Viraf Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viraf Cooper, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viraf Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viraf R Cooper MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viraf R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Viraf Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Viraf Cooper practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Neurological Surgeons, Edinburg Primary Care Doctors, and Edinburg Surgeons.