A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viraf Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viraf Cooper, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viraf Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viraf R Cooper MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viraf R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Viraf Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Viraf Cooper practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX and Brownsville, TX.
See McAllen Neurological Surgeons, McAllen General Practitioners, and McAllen Surgeons.