A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Viraf Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viraf Cooper, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viraf Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Cooper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viraf Rustom Cooper MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viraf R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Viraf Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Viraf Cooper practices Neurological Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX and Brownsville, TX.
See Edinburg Neurological Surgeons, Edinburg General Practitioners, and Edinburg Surgeons.