A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viraj Tirmal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viraj Tirmal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirmal graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Tirmal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center, 1350 South Hickory Street, Melbourne, Fl 32901
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viraj Vijay Tirmal MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viraj V. Tirmal practice?
- Dr. Viraj Tirmal has 1 office location.
Dr. Viraj Tirmal practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.