A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viral Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viral Mehta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viral Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mehta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viral Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Viral Mehta practice?
- Dr. Viral Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Viral Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Delano Internists and Delano Cardiologists.