A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viral Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viral Mehta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viral Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mehta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viral Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Viral Mehta practice?
- Dr. Viral Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Viral Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Delano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Delano Internists and Delano Cardiologists.