A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viran Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viran Holden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viran Holden, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Holden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viran Roger Holden MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Viran R. Holden practice?
- Dr. Viran Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viran Holden practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Oncologists.