A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virany Kreng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virany Kreng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virany Kreng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreng graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kreng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virany Margaret Kreng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virany M. Kreng practice?
- Dr. Virany Kreng has 1 office location.
Dr. Virany Kreng practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.