Family Physicians
St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group - Chapman-Orange Site
2501 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869
714-633-1011
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Doesn't have a lot of experience  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I had been going to Dr. Kreng for a few years, and after this last visit realized she has never really helped me. I have medicines at home that have done nothing to cure an illness she has diagnosed. But this last diagnosis was so off base, that I had to go somewhere else to get diagnosed correctly. She knows very little about symptoms with people over 40 years old. Her bedside manner is very cold and distant. She just doesn't have enough experience for me to ever want to go back.

|  NOT THE BEST DOCTOR....  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

I have finally changed doctors!! This doctor rushes you out of her office, doesnt know compassion at all! Doesnt seem to car if you are in pain or not. I would NOT recommend this Dr. Specially as a family DR. She was very adamant that I was fine, finally went to another Dr and the diagnosed me correctly. Again DONT try this DR, Very rushy and doesnt geinually care about your well being.

|  Dr. Virany Kreng is the best!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kreng for several years now. She always takes time to talk to you and get to know what exactly the issue or problem is. She is straight forward with her answers to questions. She explains her dignosis. If she is unsure she lets you know, and orders the test that will give her the answers. She schedules her patients so that she has time to really help you. In addition, if a patient is more than 20 minutes late he/she must re-schedule so that others don't need to wait because of someone else's tardiness.Dr. Kreng always treats me as an equal in my medical care. I have been very impressed with her as a physician and as a person.-JL