Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Criticisims of Dr. Kreng are False
Dr. Kreng is very accessible and listens to the patient with an open mind. She gives the patients options for treatment and explains the positives and negatives of each, She does not hesitate to recommend a specialist when the patient requires one. She is one of the best doctors I have had in my 74 years.

July 1st, 2015
She can't be a real doctor
This doctor's visit was so upsetting and a waste of my co-pay. She is so cold, doesn't listen to anything you have to say, talks over you and tells you everything is okay. She talks so much and has a wealth of knowledge but yet can't figure out what's wrong with you or give you some solid advice or prescription. I don't know where she gets her high rating from but I would not recommend her if you want her to listen to your needs. What a waste of time.

November 8th, 2012
Doesn't have a lot of experience
I had been going to Dr. Kreng for a few years, and after this last visit realized she has never really helped me. I have medicines at home that have done nothing to cure an illness she has diagnosed. But this last diagnosis was so off base, that I had to go somewhere else to get diagnosed correctly. She knows very little about symptoms with people over 40 years old. Her bedside manner is very cold and distant. She just doesn't have enough experience for me to ever want to go back.

June 11th, 2012
NOT THE BEST DOCTOR....
I have finally changed doctors!! This doctor rushes you out of her office, doesnt know compassion at all! Doesnt seem to car if you are in pain or not. I would NOT recommend this Dr. Specially as a family DR. She was very adamant that I was fine, finally went to another Dr and the diagnosed me correctly. Again DONT try this DR, Very rushy and doesnt geinually care about your well being.