inactive

Virat V Bakhshi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2013
Patient 10+ years
Dr.Bakhshi is exteremly knowledgeable in all areas. He is kind, compassionate and an overall wonderful doctor. I would travel several hours just to see him. He is the BEST!

July 11th, 2012
Cannot wait for Dr. Bakhshi to come back. I have not really seen any doctors since he left. He is very knowledgable and caring. Whatever happened to Dr. Bakhshi was just a big loss to the medical community who can benefit from his expertise. Thank you for taking really good care for our family. We are waiting for you. Please hurry!!!

June 25th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I went threw many Doctors that passed me off to one specalist to another with no explinations to what was wrong w/ me. Dr. Bakshi did all the appropiate test and had an accurate diagnosis by my 2nd visit. He has been a blessing to my small children, husband and myself!

March 19th, 2012
EXCELLENT AND CARING PHYSICIAN
very good and caring. Excellent diagnostic skills

February 26th, 2010
This "doctor" almost killed my mother at least two times while she was in a nursing home by changing medications, prescibing narcotics, and generally not respecting the condition of mother.I would not wish anyone to be subjected to this fake doctor. He does not examine a patient, yet sends medicare a bill for $200. I hope that medicare finds him guilty of fraud in the highest sense.

February 7th, 2010
the compassionate doctor
dr bakshi has been treating my family and myself for many years. he has diagnosed many medical problems missed over the years by other physicians. he sent me to an excellent surgeon for my back, now i live without any pain meds at all. he is the only hands on doctor who actually examines the problem. i called because my pediatrician was too busy to see my very sick children, he was extremely busy but agreed to work them in. these are the very things that make him an excellent dr. i have over the years seen some shady obvious people come in the office asking for pain medicine, dr bakshi says im sorry there is nothing i can do for you,my suggestion is treatment or the er. this has not always been a pretty event but has happened in my presence. i trust dr bakshi and have complete faith in his skill as a medical professional, and know it would be a great injustice for the drug addicts to win this battle. i would gladly be a witness on his behalf. thank you for caring for my family and god bless you. TRC

February 3rd, 2010
excellent doctor. cares about patient and knows exactly how to diagnosed me. wait is a little long but worth the wait. just bring a novel to read.

October 21st, 2009
FANTASTIC doctor-compassionate, always available(something not usually found today)- easy to talk with ; builds confident repor between you & himself

May 18th, 2009
Failed to diagnose my problem. He would rather prescribe pain meds.

March 11th, 2009
One of the only physicians that actually cares....
Dr. Bakhshi is a very valuable asset to the medical community. My deceased mother was shuffled through doctors offices like cattle in a feedlot w/out any improvements. They all just refilled perscriptions and said she would be dead soon. With the expertise of Dr. Bakhshi, my mother lived a much longer/healthier life before she passed. When she did pass, he was there w/compassion and sympathy for me and my family. Dr. Bakhshi oontinues to care for me and my family. This world would be a better place if their were more doctors like him.

December 12th, 2008
Drug dealer!!
Constantly gives my wife meds she doesnt need feeding her addiction, even after many requests by family members to stop. His license should be revoked!!!!