A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virden Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virden Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Evans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virden Evans DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Virden Evans practice?
- Dr. Virden Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virden Evans practices General Practice near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Tallahassee Primary Care Doctors.