Dr. Virendrakumar Mehta MD, FACOG, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2015
horrible experience
This dr was not my ob but he was the dr on call the night i had went into labor. The nurses were sure to let him know how far along i was dialated. By the time i was ready to push he still wasnt there. I literally had to hold my baby in for about 10 mins and then i couldnt hold him in any longer so the nurses delivered my baby. He walked in about five mins late and you can tell by the look on his face that he was mad. He didnt say anything he just went directly to me and yanked the afterbirth out of me. A few mins pass and then he says " your bleeding a lot and i cant stop it" so i start freaking out. He is shoving his whole arm inside of me and im screaming because i can feel him on the inside of me and because it hurt. His exact words were " you should of got the epidural" stop crying. It took him longer than 30 mins to get me to stop bleeding. They had given me shots in my legs that made me sick and i was vomitting a charcoal grey color. I was pale as a ghost and very weak after the nightmare was over with. I stayed pale for about 3 days and i had lost half of the blood in my body. I ended up getting 3 blood transfusions and i had to take iron pills for 2 months. I couldnt do anything for the first two months of me being back home. I always get the worst migranes and im dizzy and weak a lot till this day. My baby is 13 months old now. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone

July 18th, 2013
He delivered my first child in 2001. He was HORRIBLE! He broke my stitches while stitching me. He kneed me in the stomach trying to get everything out. I understand this was my first child but I felt as iff I had been in a car accident. I have had 5 children and non of them were nightmares like this doctor!

September 12th, 2012
RUN!!!
Please do not go to this doctor no matter what! There are plently of places in Wichita Falls that accept medicaid that are much, much better than this place.

April 12th, 2011
Horrible expierence
I would not recommend him. He had no bed side manner. I felt he didnt care at all about me or my baby. He spent no time talking to me at the hospital. At the check up after the birth he didn't even look at my daughter or ask me how she was. I was a first time mother and knew it probably wasn't like the TLC shows or movies but I regret choosing him as my Doctor. I feel like I got robbed of an expierence. I would not go back there.

January 1st, 2011
NOT A VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER
i moved to Texas and went to see the Dr for my bladder and he was a non friendly doctor and didnt express any care or urgentcy for my problem

April 14th, 2017